- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed to enter the yard.
- No air compressors, torches, or generators will be allowed (cordless tools are permitted).
- No jacks of any kind will be permitted in the yard.
- Customer must supply his or her own tools.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for your safety (shirts and enclosed shoes).
- No pets permitted in the yard.
- No alcohol permitted on premises.
- Working in the parking lot is prohibited.
- Most parts at ISA Pick.Pull.Save are guaranteed for 30 days for an additional charge (please see cashier or refer to price sheet).
- In the event your purchase (with paid warranty) is defective, you have up to 30 days to return it for the same or like item. If that part is no longer in inventory, and you have paid for a warranty you will be entitled to a store credit only. If you did not purchase the warranty you will not be eligible for any of the benefits listed above.
- All returns must be returned within a 30 day period to receive a store credit.
- All returns must be accompanied with original receipt and must have ISA mark, so please do not leave with your purchase unless it has been marked by an ISA employee.
Core Return Policy
- All cores must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will be given using the same method of payment as the original purchase.
- All core returns must be accompanied by your original ISA-marked receipt.